[同人] 【Len'en 10th Anniversary】Banquet

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2023-11-10 23:32:43 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
【一開始】
這本小說是我為紀念Len'en project成立十週年而寫的小說的英文譯本。由於是用翻譯機翻譯的,所以句子可能有誤。
此外,中文譯本和原文目前正在準備中。請稍等。

The Senri shrine is located in Mugenri. There, Yabusame Houren, Tsubakura Enraku and Shion were relaxing on the porch as usual.
Yabusame : It's peaceful~.
Tsubakura : Doesn't mean it's going to last, though.
In the back of Tsubakura's mind, there was a presence that they did not like. ...Including Yabusame next door, there will be too many people to count. Tsubakura sighed and looked up at the sky. The sky was clear and the sun was very dazzling. It was the kind of weather that most yokai would hate.
Shion :  ...hmm? This smell...it's like someone came here.
Shion, who was lying on the edge of the room, got up, rubbing his eyes, as if he had detected people by the smell of their souls. At the same time, he heard roughly three people. Yabusame and Tsubakura turned toward the sound of voices. There were the Kuroji, Hooaka, and Aoji of the Shitodo family, who were similar in sign and shape.
Hooaka : Hey, we're here to play.
Yabusame : Ah, it's Kuroji and others! What's the matter? You came to my house?
Kuroji :  No, I'm not here for anything in particular.
Tsubakura :  Then go home. I want to sleep.
With that said, Tsubakura turned away and left the porch. Yabusame was talking with the three members of the Shitodo family and Shion with such Tsubakura beside them.
The five of them were very lively, but the conversation did not reach Tsubakura's ears. Tsubakura slept with his eyes closed for a while.

──There was a woman in front of Tsubakura. Her face was blurred and her silhouette was not clearly visible; she was a strange woman. Tsubakura stared at the woman curiously. He could not see her clearly, so he did not know who she was...but to Tsubakura, she was warm and somehow nostalgic.
Tsubakura rushes over to the woman, eyes wide open.
Tsubakura : Hey, Mom!
Tsubakura's mother looked at they and smiled a little. She turned around and began to walk away from they as she approached. they saw this and ran up to her, reaching out her hand as if to chase after her. However, them hand would never reach Tsubakura's mother. No matter whether he ran or not, Tsubakura's mother just kept walking away from them.
Finally, perhaps tired, Tsubakura stopped and stood there staring at his mother. In them eyes, she could see the back of them mother's head.
The moment Tsubakura's mother turned around and smiled at them, Tsubakura's mother faded away as if disappearing. When Tsubakura saw this, they ran to her, reaching out his hand as fast as he could. Many tears that had been overflowing spilled from their eyes.
When Tsubakura rose vigorously, Tsubakura's eyes instantly turned to the walls of the shrine. Looking around, he saw that the room in the shrine was very dark. Because it was so dark outside, which should have been so bright, Tsubakura had been sleeping for a long, long time.
Kuroji and their family were gone, and I wondered if the three members of the Shitodo family had returned home and if Yabusame and Shion were preparing dinner. Tsubakura sighed, got up and left the room.
It sounded noisy, as if there was someone else in the shrine besides Yabusame, Shion, and Jinbei. Tsubakura walked to the room where they could hear the voices.
When Tsubakura opened the shoji, he found most of the people he had met at Mugenri drinking, eating snacks, and frolicking around.
Yes, there was a banquet at Senri Shrine today. However, there was no prior notice that there was going to be a banquet, and someone suddenly came up with the idea to hold a banquet at this shrine.
Sukune : I have a bottle opener nye! If you have a bottle opener you'd like me to open, please bring it to me gyah!
Mitori : Oh, Iyo! Please give me that candy!
Sanra : No, you can't. If I eat too many more sweets...
Mitori : It's okay at least for today!
Iyozane : Totally, I don't blame you...
Aoji : Well, I don't see Salami. She was with Kuro until we went.
Hooaka : I think they got away in the middle of the road, didn't they?
Some people were familiar to Tsubakura, while others, who did not often come to the shrine, joined the party and drank sake. It was quite a large group, but the room was spacious, so it was not so small that it was impossible to move around. In the midst of all this, Jimbay, perhaps noticing Tsubakura's arrival, put the bottle of liquor they was holding on the desk, got up, and approached Tsubakura.
Jinbei : You finally woke up?
Tsubakura : What the hell... why is there a party going on while I'm sleeping?
Jinbei : Oh, that's why.
Yabusame : TSUUUUUUUUUUUUBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
Yabusame, drunk with liquor, jumped up and hugged Tsubakura. Tsubakura released Yabusame from the hug with a dumbfounded look on his face and sat down in front of the desk.
Kuroji : ...hmmm, you're awake. Well, how can I not wake up when we're having a party?
Tsubakura :  Do you think you're allowed to drink without me?
Sitting right in front of Tsubakura, Kuroji looked at Tsubakura with a smirk. Tsubakura poured so much sake that the cup overflowed and began to drink, with Kuroji at his side.
Tsubakura : Well...whatever the reason, I can have a drink, and I don't really care.
The area is noisy with revelers. This noise will probably continue for a while.
...In fact, this banquet was planned by Tenkai and others to celebrate the fact that it had been ten years since Tsubakura and many other people had come to Mugenri, but very few people knew about it. But it would not be a bad idea to have a banquet without a reason. It's no wonder that most people don't know the reason for the banquet, since those who are enjoying the banquet right now are generally participating with that in mind. Of course, the Tsubakura who is drinking also does not know why the banquet is taking place. Nevertheless, they are enjoying themselves, so I guess it doesn't matter. Senri Shrine was noisy for a while.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 成為喵居民

本版積分規則

手機版聊天室|野狗籠|改名申請|排行榜|DNAXCAT

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 10:01 , Processed in 0.079866 second(s), 16 queries .